What do Bonded Bridges look like?
Value of Bonded Bridges
- Value in the dictionary means to think highly of, desirable, useful, to prize, to place an estimate of worth.
- Values are a private set of understandings our patients enjoy and we must respect their values.
- Value may be in dollars and cents, may be in esthetics and looks, may be in feelings and concepts, or may be in longevity.
Saves you $$$
Creates a Beautiful Smile
Considers your Feelings= Free of Pain
Saves you Time
Keeping Teeth for a Lifetime=Longest Lasting
Allows for a Healthy Lifestyle
Are bonded bridges right for you? [Download PDF]
Bonded Bridges Do’s & Dont’s
- No popcorn, uncooked kernels (Corn Nuts), ice.
- No hard nor extremely sticky candy/mints.
- Anterior BondedB’s: No BBQ ribs/apples/corn on the cob, DO NOT OPEN COKE BOTTLES, plastic bags or bite on pencils.
- Please eat normal foods and chew normally.
- All drinks are okay.
- Stains are polished off at hygiene appointments.
- If you are a bruxer (clincher or grinder) you must wear a Nightguard or Dayguard!